- Once a bricks & mortar company, EIO Solutions became a fully remote team in the winter of 2019. Around the same time, they were hiring for a new EIO Benefits Expert to join their team.
- After six months of searching the Greater Toronto Area for someone with the skills, background and personality required, the team decided to try something new. The business was growing and they couldn’t wait any longer to hire someone so they reached out to Virtual Gurus to bring on a virtual assistant to fill the role.
- Increase internal capacity to support growth
- Maintain flexibility to add resources as needed
- Using our Talent-as-a-Service marketplace, Virtual Gurus matched EIO Solutions with two virtual assistants; one general administration VA and another who specialized in bookkeeping.
- Together, they identified areas where they could streamline processes, enabling the team to scale more easily while maintaining a high level of client service.
- With the additional bench strength of their two VAs, EIO Solutions were able to meet their aggressive growth objectives and seize new opportunities.
- The leadership team also achieved peace of mind, knowing that processes and tasks were being well-managed as they focused on growing the business.