Client Success – Onboarding Specialist
We’re growing! Virtual Gurus is a well-established scale-up who provides a Talent-as-a-Service platform to organizations who require fractional administrative support for their operations. We’re proud of our passionate social mission, which sets us apart from our competitors! Virtual Gurus’ vision is to provide employment opportunities to individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds. Belief in our social mission fuels us (as an organization) to deliver exceptional experiences to our clients, so we can continue to provide opportunities to our VAs!
We’re looking for an awesome individual to join our team of client success managers as an onboarding specialist.
Client Success Managers are crucial members of the Virtual Gurus Headquarters team! They are the eyes and ears for the clients AND the virtual assistants, making sure both are happy while also keeping the company’s best interest in mind. Sound like a three-sided puzzle you want to take on? Then read on…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as initial point of contact post sales consultation
- Support clients during their onboarding to ensure they are successfully set up
- Establish deep understanding of client needs with the goal of building a long-term relationship
- Act as liaison to and between internal teams including sales, billing and talent teams:
- Interact with virtual assistants to ensure client account is successful
- Ensure established processes and procedures are adhered to
- Manage all client projects and communications through internal project management software
How do you know if this role is for you?
- A genuine sense of curiosity about people and their businesses
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain processes and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly, while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Superior time management
- Comfortable with technology (specifically, SaaS project management software, Google Suite)
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary plus performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Convenient central location in Calgary, with onsite gym
- A team that walks the talk on equity, diversity and inclusion
- Comfy office space – more beanbag than boardroom
- Fun work atmosphere and regular social events
- Being part of an amazing story
Virtual Gurus leverages proprietary technology to match organizations with highly skilled Canadian and American virtual assistants. Whether an organization needs a dedicated assistant, special project support, or help with occasional tasks we’re your people.
We look for people who are passionate, not content to let things happen; show empathy towards clients and virtual assistants and not operate from a place of solitude without asking questions; who are diligent in their work, but not controlling; and work to show a high level of competence without trying to achieve perfection.
Belief in our social mission fuels us to deliver exceptional experiences to clients, so we can continue to provide opportunities to our virtual assistants. We walk the talk on equity, diversity and inclusion.